Front Desk Clerk
Posted: Jan. 26, 2016
WE ARE PART OF CHOICE HOTELS. QUALITY INN & SUITES FEDERAL WAY HAS FRONT DESK & NIGHT AUDIT OPENING at Multiple SHIFT and also has opening on HOUSEKEEPING STAFF. We are looking for someone who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment with flexible availability and a passion for exceptional guest service. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE. The FRONT DESK & NIGHT AUDIT position requires that you be:
- Must have previous hotel front desk experience (min of one to two years)
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
- Able to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex hotel information system.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to effectively deal with external and internal customers with high level of patience, tact, and diplomacy
- Must be available to work on a flexible schedule to include weekends, holidays, evenings and occasional graveyard shifts
- Must have excellent multitasking, decision making, and time-management skills
- Must have excellent personal management skills, to include training, coaching, and counseling
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and sometimes stressful work environment
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to perform basic math functions and be able to use MS Office and have basic computer skills
- Able to handle guest requests and concerns with a high level of professionalism
- Able to answer multiple-line switchboard and willing to provide exceptional guest service with the tools and training provided.